Friday, April 07, 2006

Just more commuting pics













Not much to report this week. Just wanted to post a few pics of this mornings commute in on my bike. Debra still hasn't decided what to do with the house situation. I friend of ours who has been working with homebuilders for years said for us to sneak in when no one is around and spray all the exposed wood bases with a mixture of bleach and water to help limit the amount of mold possibilities. I'm off to Baltimore for the majority of the week so I most likely won't be posting too many pics or anything, but oh well. Sure hope it isn't raining when I get there.

Anyway, the pics are of a new route I tried that goes down a small multiuse trail (MUT) past the Nat'l guard buildings, the prisons, a newly formed swamp where they are putting the new freeway in, and then ends with my office before work got going. Yep, another day in paradise. . .at least it's not snowing or raining here today.

1 comment:

lost said...

Such a weird way to work!