Thursday, April 13, 2006

Made it Back Alive from B'more
























Well, I managed to survive Baltimore with little more than a lack of sleep and blisters from walking around too much. Was there on business to learn about programs for children and people with disabilities. The conference was eight hours each day but I had the mornings and afternoons to explore the area. Since I couldn't sleep I would be up and exploring the town by six in the morning and then again in the afternoons from around 5 to seven before I went to find dinner. The inner harbor is beautiful and from what I hear does anything but provide a good example of what the rest of the city is like. But, I enjoyed the place anyway. Enjoy the pics!

8 comments:

Chriswab said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Evil_Homer said...

who the hell is chris woznitza???

Anyhow...welcome back!

Ridgetop said...

A kid in Germany. He has some fun blogs also. I had Alex translate for me (speaks some German) so I knew what was up. He's got some interesting stuff on the blogs (and a lot of them). I'll probably comment on them after I get a chance to look 'em over.

Anonymous said...

He is a blog spammer. What they do is spam a ton of blogs so people will visit his site. Its quite common and very annoying! Dont relpy to him or visit his site. Its a trick!

Anonymous said...

BTW, I still speak German. Dont forget. I read his site. Its totally lame!!!

Ridgetop said...

Yeah, It dawned on me later. No reply to the dork.

Evil_Homer said...

Try any good beer?

Ridgetop said...

Got some good beer that was locally brewed. The food there was outrageously expensive. I tried to limit what I bought. Dinner averages 30.00 a plate in any of the nicer restaurants.