Friday, March 24, 2006

Survived Another Commute

I decided to keep riding my bike to work each day. Rode in again this morning but I've heard it is supposed to rain on my way back. That should be fun. I've got to admit that the fun of riding to and from work each day is definitely addicting. I'm much more awake, if not a little sweaty, in the morning and able to relax a little as I dodge tons of moving steel on the way home. My greatest gripe though is the large amount of glass thrown by the numerous drunks that inhabit this town. Unfortunately, Carson City attracts a lot of scummy people that love to show their trashy lack of intelligence by throwing debris onto the roads, leaving large dogs to roam around, and piles of junk in their yards. Anyway, here are some pics that I took on my way home.















































2 comments:

Evil_Homer said...

why isnt your bike on top of that airplane?

Ridgetop said...

It's afraid of heights. Actually I probably could have snuck onto the tarmac but was worried someone might notice. Probably think I was a terrorist going to hijack a plane or something stupid like that. On the weekends there are people all over with their vintage WWII and Nam era birds out all over the place. On a warmer day I'm going to head over and ask if they care if I photograph some of them. One guy even has an old F-86 jet. Remember MIG alley the C-64 game? Pretty cool.