Friday, November 18, 2005

Groundhog Day Weather


It's Groundhog day here in Carson City right now. Same ol' thing day after day after day. Cold as hell in the morning and 60 degrees in the afternoon. Freakin' sun is setting below the mountains at 3:30 here. I feel like I'm reliving the same day over and over again. Get up, eat breakfast, go to work, bore myself to death, go to gym, go home, eat dinner, go to bed. Ugh. Make it stop! Where's the snow?! At least that would be different.



We were in Hawaii last month and boy do I wish we could be there again. It's Ground Hog day there as far as the weather goes but who cares when you're sitting on a beach with a cooler full of Coronas and an empty beach with nothing to bother you but the occasional sand crab. Well, at least I can stare at my screen saver and dream.

At least tomorrow will be a little different. Supposed to go sign for a new home. Sure hope it all goes well.

1 comment:

Evil_Homer said...

So you decided to go for the house? COOL! That should keep you excited for awhile. I talked to Sean Frey the other day and he is building a house in the same place. Maybe you'll be neighbors. You should buy a vacation home in Pocatello. At least that way you are about 1 hour to many cool destinations. Sun Valley Idaho, Jackson Hole, Yellowstone, Salt Lake, Island Park, etc etc etc.